Whole Body Health Checkup Package @ Rs. 25,000/- Only
Get Flat Rs. 40% OFF on Whole Body Checkup Package
Use Promo code: ONLINE25
- 2D with Echo Doppler
- Anti HCV
- Blood Grouping & Rh Typing
- BUN(Blood Urea Nitrogen)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- Serum Creatinine
- CT Coronary Angiogram (128-Slice CT Scanner)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- USG Carotid Doppler
- FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar)
- Gamma GT
- HbA1C (Glycolated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I/II
- LFT(Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- Mammo Sonography – For Female above 35 years
- Pap Smear – For Female above 35 years
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Sugar)
- CT Brain (Plain)
- Serum Calcium
- Serum Electrolytes
- Serum Uric acid
- T3,T4 & TSH
- TMT(Treadmill Test)
- USG Abdomen with Pelvis
- Vitamin D (25 OH)
- X-Ray Chest PA view
- PSA (Prostrate Specific Antigen) – For Males
- Cardiologist Consultation
- Dietitian Consultation
- Physician Consultation
- Gynecologist Consultation – For Females
- Orthopedic Consultation (As Per General Physician Suggestion)
- Dermatologist Consultation (As Per General Physician Suggestion)
- Neurophysician Consultation (As Per General Physician Suggestion)
- ENT Consultation (As Per General Physician Suggestion)
- Pulmonologist Consultation (As Per General Physician Suggestion)
- Dentist Consultation (As Per General Physician Suggestion)
- Maintain a minimum 10-12 hours of fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Preferred timing to visit for Health Screening is 7:40 AM – 8:30 AM.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
Note: Sunday’s pap smear and mammography tests are not performed and if for any reason a test from the package is not conducted, the amount will not be refunded and well women package is not available at secretariat branch.
Please call us to 8008186678 or 7674999365 and confirm the Patient Name, Age, and Mobile number to us before coming, So we can make necessary arrangements.
Our Customer Relationship Officer will confirm your appointment request as soon as possible by verifying the doctors/slot availability.