10 TIPS FOR HEALTHY EATING
Making healthy food choices doesn’t have to be overwhelming. These tips will get you on your way.
- Cook at home more often to avoid processed foods.
- How you eat is as important as what you eat. Enjoy your meals without multitasking.
- Listen to your body – eat when you’re satisfied.
- Eat at regular times.
- Plan healthy snacks.
- Eat a variety of vegetables and fruit at every meal.
- Eat whole grains more often.
- Eat fish at least twice a week.
- Include legumes like beans, chickpeas, lentils, nuts and seeds more often.
- Don’t be afraid of fat. Choose olive oil and canola oil more often.