Your brain is obviously a very important part of your body. It is one of the largest organs in your body and is the main control center for every function that happens in your day-to-day life. It carries a heck of a lot of information around and has an endless list of responsibilities!
The brain is also surprisingly delicate. In recent years, the World Health Organization released what they consider to be the top 10 brain-damaging habits that are common among people today.
We’ve listed them below so take a look and ask yourself…
According to world health organization following are such habits that will damage your brain severely:
1. No Breakfast – People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2. Overreacting – It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking – It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar Consumption – Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution – The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep Deprivation – Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7. Head covered while sleeping – Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness – Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts – Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely – Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
Please caution everybody and try to avoid such situations!! Share!!!