Coronary Angiography is a special technique to visualize the arteries of the heart using X-rays. Normally, plain X-rays do not show coronary arteries. During Coronary Angiography, using a thin and flexible hollow tube known as a catheter, radio opaque dye is injected into the coronary arteries. X-rays taken at this time show the coronary arteries and their branches.
Coronary Angiography can show the exact site and severity of any narrowing of the coronary arteries. This helps the doctor to decide the modality of the treatment depending on treatment will include intake of medicines. If the narrowing is severe, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft or Coronary Angioplasty may be required.
- Health Tips
- Other Specialties
- Health Packages
- All Packages
- Basic Health Checkup Package @Rs.999/- Only
- Complete Heart Checkup Package @ Rs.10,000/- Only
- Comprehensive Heart Checkup Package @ Rs.2000/- Only
- Executive Health Checkup Package @ Rs. 2999/- Only
- Freedom Health Checkup Package @ Rs.1947/- Only
- Master Health Checkup Package @ Rs.1999/- Only
- Well Women Package @ Rs.999/- Only
- Whole Body Health Checkup Package @ Rs. 25,000/- Only