Dr. Shailaja. K
About Dr. Shailaja. K
With more than 15 years of experience as an Interventional Pulmonologist in reputed healthcare centres, Dr. Shailaja have in depth knowledge of advance and current medicine related principles.Also, having ability to give demonstrations about bronchoscopy and thoracoscopy.
- Completed MBBS from Govt. Medical College, Patiala in 1982
- Completed MD Pulmonary Medicine from Govt. Medical College, Patiala in 2000
Areas of Expertise:
- Pioneer in Diagnosis & Treatment of Respiratory diseases
- Bronchoscopy & Thoracoscopy
- Paper Presentation on TB & Pregnancy at NAPCON in 2001.
- Paper Presentation on Outcome of Mechanical Ventilation in Hemodynamically unstable patients.
- Prevalance of Smoking in school children
- Paper Presentation on Awareness of smoking related diseases in Physicinas at NAPCON 2002 and APTTCON 2002.
- Poster Presentation on Outcome of Medical Ventilation in Cardiac patients at NAPCON 2002.
- Many more papers on Invasive Bronchoscopy & Thoracoscophy