Symptoms of Vitamin D3 Deficiency
– Men and women usually suffer from neurological symptoms of vitamin D3 deficiency.
– Vitamin D3 helps control the relaxation of skeletal and involuntary muscles.
– Deficiency symptoms of vitamin D3 includes cramping and constriction of blood vessels.
– This results in an increase in blood pressure, thus increasing the likelihood of migraines and headaches.
– This pressure ultimately leads to anxiety, depression, insomnia and hopelessness, or in extreme cases, schizophrenia.